Shankarananda Kalakshetra maintains a strict code of conduct to ensure a high quality and standard of training.
1. Dress Code:
- Dancers are expected to come to the dance class only in Salwar and long Kurta with half sleeves. No short length kurta or sleeveless kurta or tight chudidars or leggings is allowed in class
- The colours: Green Salwar, Yellow kurta and Green dupatta/waist cloth.
- Recommended that the material is cotton and devoid of bling.
- Senior students are encouraged to come in the traditional dance practice half saree
- Girl students may please braid their hair or have it tied in a bun to ensure that there is no disturbance while they dance.
- Watches, and toe rings should not be worn while dancing
- Male students are expected to come in white Kurta Pyjama with waist cloth or wear the traditional practice dhoti.
- Students are expected to reach the dance class ten minutes before the scheduled start of class.
- Classes cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances will be compensated through extra classes. Students will be informed in advance. However, if student misses a class there will be no compensation
- Students wishing to take leave should provide prior intimation to the School Faculty
- There will be an evaluation every 6 months and students will be accordingly placed in suitable sessions that will enable their growth in Art
- All students are expected to attend performances of Shankarananda Kalakshetra
- Cell phones to be placed in silent mode during class hours
- All personal belongings will be purely the studentís responsibility.